Started in 2009, Y-Designs has been envisaged as an outcome of presenting traditional Indian handlooms in contemporary style for women. Sourced from various villages across India, we try to bring about the fabrics those are made as a blend of traditional hand-made processes and modern techniques. Our products range from pure silk to cotton in various forms, where we adopt hand weaving and power loom weaving, hand block printing using both vegetable and commercial dyes, kanta and other hand embroideries, appliquÃ© work etc. We use the finest natural fibres exclusively chosen with regional specialty and character.
Since the establishment of our firm, our developmental graph has steadily gone up. With the vision of providing the customers the indigenous and rich textile tradition in its pure form in an affordable price range, we are looking for people intended to become franchisees. Currently, we are seeking for salwars, kurtis, duppattas & sarees franchisees in the state of Kerala only as a precursor to our all India expansion plans.
List of products to be marketed:
- Other ladyâs running fabrics, duppattas, apparels etc.
Please keep in mind that the above mentioned list of products is not exhaustive.
Essentials for being our franchisees
- Minimum available space of 250 square feet
- An initial investment of INR 12 lakhs
- A quality centric approach that puts utmost emphasis on full customer satisfaction
The investment fee includes the franchisee fee, cost of equipments, and advertising and marketing.
Our franchisees can expect:
- Appreciable returns on investment
- Reasonable margin on every product sold
- Innovative marketing guidelines from our side
- Full support of our marketing and operations team
Our products are favored because:
- They are attractively designed.
- They are the traditional hand loom works of India, made intricately by hand.
- Compared to other brands handling the same products, we provide materials in much reasonable price.
- Unique, as they are limited in number and the designs are not available anywhere else.
- An established name in the market
- Deeply trusted by clients and partners alike
- We constantly improve upon our products.
Email id- Helpdesk@tradeindia.com
|SINGLE UNIT Franchise
|SINGLE UNIT Franchise
Advertising / Marketing
Furniture and Fixtures
Important Details for Y-Designs Franchise
Franchise Training Program:
Training Program available for the franchisee
Software/Hardware Support included in the Franchise Fees
Apparel & Fashion
Sarees, Salwars, Kurtis, Other ladyâs running fabrics, duppattas, apparels etc.
Is the Franchise Renewable :