Ferrano is a new brand created by one of the top consumer appliance manufacturers in Southeast Asia. In 2015 the company will produce millions of high-end products, bringing in substantial revenue. People worldwide in more than 60 countries across five continents use these products in their homes as part of their daily lifestyles.
Based in Singapore, Ferrano is truly international with key people from around the world, representing an array of cultures and inspirations. After a successful launch in perhaps the worldâs toughest market, Japan, Ferrano is set to enter other countries with its blend of function, form and heritage.
The three circles in Ferranoâs logo represent function, form and heritage, the core pillars of the brand.
- Function: Our products do precisely what they are designed for, only better, faster and more safely than our competitors. We use top-quality materials to produce efficient, safe and high-performance products.
- Form: Ferrano is health-conscious and Earth-conscious. We consider the wellbeing of both our customers and the planet in everything we do. Our carefully crafted design makes our products not just attractive, but also easier to use and clean.
- Heritage: Ferrano products are designed and built to last for years to come. Ours is a heritage based on the most outstanding products of the past, upgraded with new technologies, materials and the strictest safety standards from around the world.
Ferrano Products for Distribution
BlendExpress personal blender, Mixer Grinder, Juicer, Glasses.
Ferrano Business Category
Consumer Electronics Juicer Mixer
Ferrano Investment Details
- Space Required
- 100 sq ft
- Investment Required
- Rs. 2.00 Lac - Rs. 5.00 Lac
Ferrano Distributorship Level
- Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand
- Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Odisha
- Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
- Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
- Union Territories
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry
- World Wide
- Eastern Asia, Northern Asia, South-Central Asia, South-East Asia, Western Asia and Middle East, Eastern Africa, Central Africa (Middle Africa), Northern Africa, Southern Africa, Western Africa, Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, South America, North America