Red Chili Powder
Gol Mirch Powder
We, GANANATHA LIFESTYLE PRIVATE LIMITED, are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of premium quality spices. We offer Haldi, Dhaniya, Red Chili Powder, Jira, Gol Mirch Powder, and other spices under the brand name Gananath Spices. Our products are making a name for themselves because they are free from artificial colors and taste enhancers. To enhance their shelf life, retain their flavors & aroma, and provide them protection from contamination, we pack them in attractive looking, tightly sealed, and tough packets.
Based in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, and established in 2020, we are steadily prospering in this industry. We are now inviting people and business organizations who can associate with us as our state-level distributors and flourish just like us.
List of food products:
- Red Chili Powder
- Gol Mirch Powder
This list is not exhaustive.
Features of our products:
- Our spices have lots of health benefits
- All our spices are safe to consume and easy to digest
- Our products do not contain harmful preservatives
- They are free from artificial colors
- They have a long shelf life
- [Investment]: State billing - INR 5 lakhs for super stockiest, district billing - INR 3 lakhs for distributors, and city billing - 1 lakh for the wholesale
- Space of 250 sq. ft. will be required to keep our products
- Good managerial skill is a must
- Appreciable margins available on our superior quality spices
- Sector leading profits
- Consistent support from our side in terms of marketing and operation
- We adhere to ethical business practices and will continue to so in the future
- We are slowly rising in this market due to our innovative marketing strategies
- We make our items in a hygienic condition
India is home to a wide range of spices that are known for their taste, aromatic nature, and medicinal properties. India has a long history of trading these treasured food items with ancient Roman and Chinese civilizations. In today's time, our country is considered as one of the biggest markets for spices, worldwide. India is the world's largest producer of spices and according to International Organization for Standardization (ISO), our country produces around 75 out of 109 varieties of spices. For many years, we Indians are also the largest consumer of spices. Also, known as the largest exporter of these products, India has earned more than $3-billion in the spices' export in 2019-20. Thanks to the rising pandemic COVID 19, the demand for already sought-after Indian spices is now rising at a rapid rate. All of this is showing that entering this market is a profitable business.
Please contact us or send your response to become our distributor.
Share your requirement/ experience/ suggestion/ complaint with us to serve you better.