Commenced in the year 2000, Vraj Namkin L.L.Pâ has carved a niche in the market as a leading Manufacturer of Spicy And Salty Snacks, Gathiya Snacks, Masala Chips, Salted Chana, etc. These snacks are made by using fresh and hygienic ingredients to ensure incredible taste. We have a tradition of offering tasty and easily digestible snacks to our clients. Our production unit is capable of preparing a bulk of these snacks in a short span of time. We have employed experienced professionals at our production unit to make sure that our snacks are fresh and delicious. We strive to suit the precise demands of our clients by analyzing their needs personally and taking their needs into consideration. The positive working attributes have been maintained and followed from the very first level of our business and thus, have enabled us to become an eminent name in this specific domain.
Under the valuable direction of our mentor âMr. Punitbhaiâ, we are able to fulfill our customerâs diverse requirements in an effective manner. Because of his client and quality oriented approach, we have gained a reputed place in the market.
We want to appoint distributors in Taluka's & Cities of below mentioned districts.
Contact us for distributorship:
Contact no.: +91-11-46710506
VRAJ NAMKIN LLP Products for Distribution
Salted Wafers, Moong Dal Namkeen, Fryums Snacks, Sing Bhujiya, Garlic Sev Mamara, Spicy And Salty Namkeen, Gathiya Namkeen, Moli Papdi, Tomato Sev Namkeen, Chana Dal Namkeen, Ratlami Sev Namkeen, Spicy And Salty Snacks, Sabudana Khichadi Snack, Chana
VRAJ NAMKIN LLP Business Category
Food & Beverage Snacks Sweets & Namkeen
VRAJ NAMKIN LLP Investment Details
- Space Required
- 2000 sq ft
- Investment Required
- Rs. 2.00 Lac - Rs. 3.00 Lac
- Annual Sale
- Rs. 1.00 Cr - Rs. 2.00 Cr
VRAJ NAMKIN LLP Distributorship Level
- Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand
- Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Odisha
- Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
- Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
- Union Territories
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Puducherry