Shashwath Displays Business Profile
Shashwath Displays is manufacturing quality Scrolling Displays from 2003. We have more than 1000 Installations in State Bank of India branches under Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur and Goa Zonal Offices of 45â x 33 â inches (referred to as 4 x 3 ) ShashwathÂ® Scrollers.ShashwathÂ® Scrollers are durable and carry the one year replaceable Warranty. We are committed and ensure the working of our ShashwathÂ®Scrollers through AMC beyond warranty period. We are servicing ShashwathÂ® Scrollers delivered way back in 2003 as stated in our mission.
We at Shashwath Displays, manufacturing Electronic Displays under the registered trade mark "Shashwath" have been able to build a high credibility amongst our hundreds of satisfied customers by following a policy of transparent, fair and ethical business dealings.
Sales Agent Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Required
- Experience Required: Yes
- Target Customers: Banks, Institutions, Corporates, Government Sector, Hospitals, Hotels,Readymade garments, Shops, Jewellery Shops, all branded products.
- Expected Work: Commission Basis
- Seeking Sales Agent: Across India
Product Offered: We are offering sales agent opportunity in display boards.
Shashwath Displays Products for Distribution
Shashwath Brand Scrolling Displays, Indoor Displays, Outdoor Displays, Displays for Mobile Vans.
Target Customers of Shashwath Displays
Banks Institutions Corporates Government Sector Hospitals Hotels Readymade garments Shops Jewellery Shops all branded products.
Expected Work by Shashwath Displays
Marketing and providing after sales service to end customers, Commission Basis
Targeted Cities by Shashwath Displays
Shashwath Displays Industry Category
Targeted Location for Sales Agents
- Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand
- Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Odisha
- Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
- Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
- Union Territories
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry